KIEV, June 2 – National Anti-Corruption Bureau (NABU) Director Artem Sytnyk has said that there is a real threat to health and welfare of some persons mentioned in the case about the shadow costs of the Party of Regions (previously headed by disgraced former President Viktor Yanukovych) presented by former first deputy head of the Security Service of Ukraine (SBU) Viktor Trepak.
"The lives of some persons are really under threat. The issue is serious. Their names are disclosed. We are taking measures to keep them from leaving the country. The issue of safety arrangements for them has been discussed. Their names were announced to the whole country," Sytnyk said at a press conference in Kiev on Wednesday.
|